Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Hi I'm back x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm not sure anyone remembers me lol, but hi I'm back. :3
      I undownloaded pixelpetz due to the lack of space but now I would like to come back. I also undownloaded it because I felt I was running out of ideas, maybe if you guys are taking suggestions you could add a list of ideas of what would be cool to make?? Like a skeleton dog or a turtle with a fishtank shell? I just feel like it would be nice. Also sorry if you have already made something like this It hasn't finished redownloading xD.
hey, welcome back!

actually we're working on the next version of pixel petz, which will be pretty different. here's a video preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__A5GLc-vok
so look forward to that! :'D
Hook did you download the app I can't find it in my App Store I'm using an Apple device, is it compatible with Apple?

I tried to type fast I meant HOW
(09-13-2018, 01:46 PM)Happykitty56 Wrote: [ -> ]Hook did you download the app I can't find it in my App Store I'm using an Apple device, is it compatible with Apple?

I tried to type fast I meant HOW

it is coming out for apple and android, so yep, will be! still currently in beta testing phase though so won't be available for public download
Wow.. I'm really proud of myself. I forgot my username to pixelpetz. Anyone remember what it was??

Also I was wondering; how do we rank up in this forum? Is it just by the number of posts we post?

Oh
It was in my notepad..

Edit: REEEE I DONT KNOW THE PW. My username is doggydogz on pxlptz if you didnt know already.
Also sorry I'm over commenting but I just saw the video for the new update and it looks amazing!
(09-20-2018, 07:04 PM)DoggoDog Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. I'm really proud of myself. I forgot my username to pixelpetz. Anyone remember what it was??

Also I was wondering; how do we rank up in this forum? Is it just by the number of posts we post?

Oh
It was in my notepad..

Edit: REEEE I DONT KNOW THE PW. My username is doggydogz on pxlptz if you didnt know already.

the latest version of pixelpetz does not use login info from the alpha version, so just make a new account!

you should've gotten the invite to play the new update if you've signed up to the mailing list, if not (and you wanna play) just PM me!
(09-26-2018, 02:33 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018, 07:04 PM)DoggoDog Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. I'm really proud of myself. I forgot my username to pixelpetz. Anyone remember what it was??

Oh
It was in my notepad..

the latest version of pixelpetz does not use login info from the alpha version, so just make a new account!

you should've gotten the invite to play the new update if you've signed up to the mailing list, if not (and you wanna play) just PM me!

Okay ty sketchi.