Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Invitation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could we invite other users to PixelPetz by the link given about the email and ios or android?
or just tell em this website?

also, what if i use both ios and android? sometimes i lose my iphone and i use my samsung instead
(yes ive already recievedhe app download^^)
(10-02-2018, 03:37 AM)DeadSuzume Wrote: [ -> ]Could we invite other users to PixelPetz by the link given about the email and ios or android?

also, what if i use both ios and android? sometimes i lose my iphone and i use my samsung instead

you can sign up for both! and you can give them the link about iOS and Android, they can get the next update if they join early enough!
(10-02-2018, 04:00 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2018, 03:37 AM)DeadSuzume Wrote: [ -> ]Could we invite other users to PixelPetz by the link given about the email and ios or android?

you can sign up for both! and you can give them the link about iOS and Android, they can get the next update if they join early enough!

I signed up for both^^ since it only allowed me to use an email once, its fine that i used a spare, right?
(10-02-2018, 05:07 AM)DeadSuzume Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2018, 04:00 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]

I signed up for both^^ since it only allowed me to use an email once, its fine that i used a spare, right?

yep! I guess I should allow a 'both' option, haha, but just keeping it simple.
you should be added to the next update!