Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: A few part suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I have some ideas for pet parts, so here they are ^u^
1: Dragon set! I want this very badly because I’ve wanted to make Petz based on dragons, but the feathered wings don’t quite fit them. (And I couldn’t afford them but that’s okay, gotta keep them rare!) But anyway:
Head: One with horns?
Tail: Maybe one with a spike at the end, or just a reptile tail?
Body: Dragon wings!
The eyes/mouth seem good, although maybe a dragon mouth if that would work!

2: Tail ideas: A giant fluffy one or a tailless option? Maybe a lion tail?
3: Body ideas: Spikes on the back? A slim one or a chunky one? A fluff cloud type thing? Not sure about these, lol
4: Eyes: 3 eyes or 4, although this seems possible already with some dark pixels in the right shape! Maybe also some crossed eyes?
5: A grumpy mouth? Not many ideas here.
6: And finally head ideas...But I don’t have any right now.
7: Oh right, cat ears for the random desire to make tons of cats in a dog game. Which I’m totally cool with xD
I'm going to be making separate dragon and cat bases in the future, so don't want it too cross-over tooo much. but cloud body sounds cool, and the lion tail is cute! grumpy mouth, gotcha

it's a "dog game" at the moment but it should be a "pet game" in the future! ;D
(11-08-2018, 04:05 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]it's a "dog game" at the moment but it should be a "pet game" in the future! ;D

I saw your art of the kitties and the hamsters and the llamas and the bunnies and I gotta say Sketchi MY BODY IS READY.
(11-19-2018, 12:19 PM)HomicidalManda Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2018, 04:05 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]it's a "dog game" at the moment but it should be a "pet game" in the future! ;D

I saw your art of the kitties and the hamsters and the llamas and the bunnies and I gotta say Sketchi MY BODY IS READY.

xD omg
can't wait to add them (and a million body parts), it'll be so fun! but gotta do all the boring basic stuff first like blocking users that draw *ahem* inappropriate things =__=
@Sketchi: Cool, thanks!! Can’t wait to see them, that’ll be so fun, and thanks for considering my fluff cloud Big Grin
@Manda: XD Ikr, those are so CUTE !!
@Sketchi again: Gotcha, definitely important *n* And I love the updates so far!!