Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Star Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My dog Luna got over 25 likes (making her my most liked pet) and based on the like bar, that’s supposed to give her a second star. However, it isn’t showing up? And it’s not just a visual glitch, I can’t assign her to two-star jobs either.

Proof, in case you think I’m just begging for stars
[attachment=80]
I'd also like to say I have 2 pets and maybe more that should have more than 1 star but haven't gotten them. I assume it has to do with them getting to those milestones before the star update? Then again that wouldn't make sense for Luna since she recently got 25 right? In any case, I can confirm I have this problem too.
this has been fixed for the next update, as soon as it's out then you'll see your petz display the correct number of starz! working very hard on the next update ^^

(also, congrats on 2 starz! that's quite an accomplishment!)
(02-18-2019, 01:34 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]this has been fixed for the next update, as soon as it's out then you'll see your petz display the correct number of starz! working very hard on the next update ^^

(also, congrats on 2 starz! that's quite an accomplishment!)

Thanks Smile