Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: pixel petz data wipe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i cant seem to get on my pixel petz which is registered to the email address of this account. was the data wiped?
(03-15-2019, 03:42 AM)deku! Wrote: [ -> ]i cant seem to get on my pixel petz which is registered to the email address of this account. was the data wiped?

When was the account created? I believe the app went through quite a few alpha stages before.
(03-15-2019, 08:41 AM)Miki Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2019, 03:42 AM)deku! Wrote: [ -> ]i cant seem to get on my pixel petz which is registered to the email address of this account. was the data wiped?

When was the account created? I believe the app went through quite a few alpha stages before.

i think it was in late 2018, when the closed ebta testers were chosen
(03-15-2019, 08:13 PM)deku! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2019, 08:41 AM)Miki Wrote: [ -> ]

i think it was in late 2018, when the closed ebta testers were chosen

Yeah it probably got wiped then. The game is live now.
Pixel Petz went through 1 wipe after Alpha, for data restructuring. This was back in November 2018 for Alpha testers, since then there have been no more wipes nor do we ever plan on doing so (especially since it's live now!).