Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Heck yeah new Petz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Sami!  When I was browsing the internet a few years ago, I discovered the 90s series of games called Petz!  Once I got my hands on a copy of the game, I played constantly!  I was sad that Ubisoft had turned the series into a Nintendogs knockoff. 

But recently, I found this game!  It's so much like the original Petz games!  I play a lot of virtual pet games, and it's almost everything I want in a pet game!

My ingame name is ChibiMango, and I use my phone usually, it's an android one.
(03-17-2019, 04:22 PM)ChibiMango Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Sami!  When I was browsing the internet a few years ago, I discovered the 90s series of games called Petz!  Once I got my hands on a copy of the game, I played constantly!  I was sad that Ubisoft had turned the series into a Nintendogs knockoff. 

But recently, I found this game!  It's so much like the original Petz games!  I play a lot of virtual pet games, and it's almost everything I want in a pet game!

My ingame name is ChibiMango, and I use my phone usually, it's an android one.

Welcome!! I started off about the same; through the old Ubisoft/PFMagic Petz games! Gotta love them. <3
Hey, I am also a huge fan of Petz (as you can probably tell)! Smile I'm glad it's got almost everything you look for in a pet game, there's definitely still room for improvement though and we're working hard to get it right!

Thanks for playing, in the meantime~