Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Henlo what's up y'all?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy, I'm Taako, otherwise known as Cupcake in various other places on the internet. Or y'all can call me Emmett, any of the above works.

I haven't been playing Pixel Petz very long but I'm already a huge fan of this game. I used to play the games by PF Magic when I was a kid, and this mobile game really takes me back.

Anyways, here's a brief rundown on everything y'all need to know about the enigma that is me.

Pronouns: he/they
Favorite Color: the whole dang ? rainbow ? (but if I must choose then I'm quite partial to shades of blue)
Favorite Food: macaroni and cheese
Favorite Drink: Mountain Dew, the blue one, I honestly can never remember the name but blue things just taste better.

Idk what else to put really?? I'm just a shy little bean in a big world and I enjoy making cute pixelated animals and I don't think it needs to be any more complicated than that lol.
Hey, welcome to the forum! We've already met on the Discord but I figured I'd say welcome here as well. <3
welcome! I just had mac & cheese yesterday! Big Grin