Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Boxes for your Pixel Petz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm new and I have a question what is the point of the boxes in Pixel Petz? When you store them and stuff? I was completely fine with my pets before I got them and also I can make petz and it won't do anything about them... So I'm generally confused. Another thing: Anyone else excited for the new cats and hamsters! x3
(04-20-2019, 12:12 AM)Dean_The_Bean Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I'm new and I have a question what is the point of the boxes in Pixel Petz? When you store them and stuff? I was completely fine with my pets before I got them and also I can make petz and it won't do anything about them... So I'm generally confused. Another thing: Anyone else excited for the new cats and hamsters! x3

Boxes are for sorting your petz, similar to how you have boxes on the older Pokemon games to sort where they go. If your game is letting you make petz over your box limit, you'll need to update your app, as it's not supposed to do that (I found out the hard way).

Also yes, super excited!