Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Stuck on loading screne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and a couple of other users (according to reviews and personal friends) keep ending up stuck on the loading screen. The blank dog is moving but the loading bar never appears and even after twenty minutes and several reopenings.
(04-22-2019, 09:55 PM)coolclaws7 Wrote: [ -> ]Me and a couple of other users (according to reviews and personal friends) keep ending up stuck on the loading screen. The blank dog is moving but the loading bar never appears and even after twenty minutes and several reopenings.

Is your app up-to-date? What device are you using? Is your internet generally slow? Was this the first time you tried using the app or has it worked for you before? General questions that might be a bit helpful for fixing the issue. ;u;
Ahh so sorry for not providing more info!!!
I myself use an Android device, everything up to date, had used about three times before I ended up stuck on the loading screen. After about five reopenings and waiting twenty minutes it did work for me!!

My sibling still hasn't gotten the app to open for the first time after around seven reopenings, waiting about 30 minutes, and even redownloading it! They also use an android all up to date with pretty fast internet!

There's a couple other people in the google reveiews experiencing similar issues!
(04-23-2019, 03:30 PM)coolclaws7 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh so sorry for not providing more info!!!
I myself use an Android device, everything up to date, had used about three times before I ended up stuck on the loading screen. After about five reopenings and waiting twenty minutes it did work for me!!

My sibling still hasn't gotten the app to open for the first time after around seven reopenings, waiting about 30 minutes, and even redownloading it! They also use an android all up to date with pretty fast internet!

There's a couple other people in the google reveiews experiencing similar issues!

Can you tell me what the loading message says? In the latest version we've added some additional error messages for why it doesn't load. I'd really like to get more information from those experiencing this issue so I can find a pattern, because so far we have no clue what's wrong! You can email me directly at lily -at- pixelpetz (dot) com or join the discord (https://discord.me/pixelpetz) for faster replies. I'd really like your help to identify the issue, so you and others like you can actually play!

So you and your sibling has never been able to get past the loading screen?