Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Coins To Get Petz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I'm brand new.. And I don't know how I can get more coins to make more Petz.. If you know message me or just post... 

But very glad to join this amazing community
Ways to get coins:
Vote in competitions
Enter your dog into a contest and get it voted for
Put your dog to work
Retire your dog (if its an adult to elder)
Send your dog to the pound

If you need help on how to do those then feel free to let me know! ♥
(05-24-2019, 03:36 PM)HedaFox Wrote: [ -> ]Ways to get coins:
Vote in competitions
Put your dog to work

Not the original poster, but I was also wondering how you view/send petz to the pound? I've been looking for a while and haven't been able to find anything!

They recently added where you can reclaim your petz from the pound and I was curious!
(05-30-2019, 10:10 PM)l3lue Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2019, 03:36 PM)HedaFox Wrote: [ -> ]Ways to get coins:
Vote in competitions
Put your dog to work

Not the original poster, but I was also wondering how you view/send petz to the pound? I've been looking for a while and haven't been able to find anything!

They recently added where you can reclaim your petz from the pound and I was curious!

Click your desired pet in the box, this will bring you to a room where you can interact with only that pet. Click the 3 bars in the top right corner of the screen. There should be a black button that has a trash can icon on it. That will "send the pet to the pound" and you will receive coinz for that pet. I hope that helps! Smile