Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Something awful this way comes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there!

I'm Gubster, and I just joined PixelPetz. My little sister and I signed up together, since we love bad games, movies and just terrible things in general. Unfortunately, this game is good - we were impressed by the pet customisation system, and actually made each other's first pets. Now we're staying here, and you will never, ever get rid of us. Not without a bribe, anyway.

I discovered this forum literally five seconds ago, and figured it would be a good place to actually talk to people. Of course, I have no artistic talent whatsoever, so I won't be making anything that cool, but feel free to PM me or something - I don't bite, and in all honesty I could use some help figuring out how things work.

Thanks for reading my rambletastic spiel about absolutely nothing - hope to speak to some of you soon!
Helloooo! Welcome to Pixel Petz! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile Please refer to a thread if you need any help on something, or just ask something on the forum, we'll be happy to help!! <3