Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: It won't let me make an account for Pixel Petz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When ever I try and make an account, it says"Too many accounts" and all I want to do is make an account so I can have a pixel pet!
Have you made multiple accounts on Pixel Petz? If you haven't, once you are done verifying your account after completion of account password, username, and email input, refresh the page/get out of the app and redo it. Remember to verify. If you have made too many accounts on Pixel Petz, you will not be able to create more.  Heart
(01-19-2020, 09:14 PM)CherryBean Wrote: [ -> ]Have you made multiple accounts on Pixel Petz? If you haven't, once you are done verifying your account after completion of account password, username, and email input, refresh the page/get out of the app and redo it. Remember to verify. If you have made too many accounts on Pixel Petz, you will not be able to create more.  Heart

Well, when I have only tried to make one account. This is the only account I would have, but when I try to make one it says "too many accounts" in the upper right corner of the create account screen.