Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: My Peppermint Wish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If vainoharhanen let me pix a Peppermint, Here's what he would look like (image below).

I haven't adopted him yet, mainly because vaino won't let me. I pixed it anyways, but because of the rules he shall dwell in the editor forever.

Please don't copy my Snowmint, as you would be copying a copycat.
Hey PerfectMonster, is this copying the real Peppermint?
Good luck! Maybe just save up for the parts and make one. Hopefully you can get the peppermint you want
(05-21-2020, 10:56 PM)Perfectmonster Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck! Maybe just save up for the parts and make one. Hopefully you can get the peppermint you want

I already have the partz :/
Wow... Ive wanted to make one forever! i asked xoruo if i could make a sunny and they were so rude to me!! i said quote on quote "Hey xoruo? do you think if i get the partz i could make a sunnykit?"  their answer, "No way. I won't let you make something I did." and so i asked "Why?" and so they said "Because, i made this and you making one would be copying my design. so No way!"       So im afraid of what vairo would say...
(06-04-2020, 06:23 PM)Stellakitty/Valkitty Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... Ive wanted to make one forever! i asked xoruo if i could make a sunny and they were so rude to me!! i said quote on quote "Hey xoruo? do you think if i get the partz i could make a sunnykit?"  their answer, "No way. I won't let you make something I did." and so i asked "Why?" and so they said "Because, i made this and you making one would be copying my design. so No way!"       So im afraid of what vairo would say...

Yeah, all the famous people on Pixel Petz are actually really rude, and their minions can sometimes be worse. I talked to one of the staff and they said that you can pix something similar, as long as it's not copied. So, when I get a GT, my Snowmint will be finished.

Just don't make yours too similar, just use the partz and relative design. Also, expect a lot of nasty comments and a flood of reports that could get you wrongly banned. I wouldn't post about your peppermint at all either; again, vainoharhanen's followers are about as devoted as an electromagnet to metal.

If you ever want to inspire off of my petz, just contact me ingame and we will work things out, and I'll tell you what aspects of my petz should be copied. I make some of my characters in my books and games in Pixel Petz, and they are protected by law. According to Copyright.gov,  "Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device." That's kinda why sometimes you wouldn't be able to copy people's things without credit. Say if someone took someone's OC (outside of PP), its name, and everything about it and copyrighted it, the original creator could use their past sketches and stories about their character as defence in court. I'm not saying that this will happen, I just want to point out copying people's things is a big deal.

Finally, Vaino's Peppermints are actually the intellectual property of the Pixel Petz team, therefore they cannot be trademarked by any users (including vainoharhanen) unless it's a rendering of their intellectual property in real life. Minidragon owns every single part combination in the game, and that's just one of the perks of being a game dev/author/TV writer/musician. The same thing applies to Xoruo. Whoever owns Minidragon is the holder or everything ingame, and unless a person in power says otherwise. According to the Community Guidelines, copying is prohibited, inspiring under [self] moderation is A-OK!

Yes, I'm sorta obsessed with Copyright Laws, and please excuse me if I sounded rude or anything. Have a great day!
Thank you for letting me know this. I wanna warn you, one of my schoolmates are emailing people by IP address telling people to post it for rare itemz, lux, and special event things, and certain petz, these things they say to post are actually against guidelines. i got a timeout because they told me to post it for 2 kumiho sets (1 cat, 1 dog) and i fell for it, I got a 3 day timeout and no update on my appeal. so be warned, and again, thank you for letting me know these things about the petz, and copyright law! i think having friends who know about these laws are important. thanks again!

Kumihopixie
(06-09-2020, 12:36 AM)Stellakitty/Valkitty Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for letting me know this. I wanna warn you, one of my schoolmates are emailing people by IP address telling people to post it for rare itemz, lux, and special event things, and certain petz, these things they say to post are actually against guidelines. i got a timeout because they told me to post it for 2 kumiho sets (1 cat, 1 dog) and i fell for it, I got a 3 day timeout and no update on my appeal. so be warned, and again, thank you for letting me know these things about the petz, and copyright law! i think having friends who know about these laws are important. thanks again!

Kumihopixie

Thanks! Sorry I'm getting back to you late, and I thnk you for considering me a friend. I also got your point donation!

Haha, they'll never get my IP because:
A: I change it frequently.
B: If they did they have NO IDEA who they are messing with (trust me, I could get 'em with their own game).
C: I have VPN protection.
D: I could easily get their IP address back.

Are they tracking your IP? That falls into a grey area in US law, but I'm not going to get into that right now. If you have a Dynamic IP Address (usually used on laptops and mobile devices), it changes every time your connected to the internet. If you have a static one, though, it usually sticks. 

What is this person's username? I should watch out for them.

Alright, I'm inspiring off of a Sunnykit, but it looks completely different. If that goes well, I'll move on to a Peppermint (with vaino's perms). I already have opposition from his army, but I know I'm fine cause the two species look nothing alike. Xoruo is my "business partner," (I trade with him a lot), so I'll try to order a Sunnykit for you if possible.

Well, I hope I could help!

I suppose I'll drop in my pixing ideas! They're still in the editor but I hope to adopt them soon; I have enough space but the Peppermint and Shadowkit are well, an issue of controversy...