Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new, my username is @Nebuia on pixelpetz[Image: 1595371934_131ab86861aa738ea138b5b2f0334af0.png]
Welcome!
I have came to this issue that I was banned for multiple accounts. U see, that's the problem. My brothers, OSCARYA123 and POV were banned along wing me except permanently. @Miki we were sorting out our Gemz with each other it would have looked like it was account thing multiple accounts but I promise, it wasn't. Please unban my brothers because they haven't done anything wrong and honestly, it was mostly me anyway. They are gutted as this was their favourite game.

OscarYA123
POV
WERE
BANNED
(08-11-2020, 11:11 AM)SumaSats Wrote: [ -> ]I have came to this issue that I was banned for multiple accounts. U see, that's the problem. My brothers, OSCARYA123 and POV were banned along wing me except permanently. @Miki we were sorting out our Gemz with each other it would have looked like it was account thing multiple accounts but I promise, it wasn't. Please unban my brothers because they haven't done anything wrong and honestly, it was mostly me anyway. They are gutted as this was their favourite game.

OscarYA123
POV
WERE
BANNED

Please email us at help@pixelpetz.com if you want to appeal a ban. This is not the place or the proper thread.
Thank.........