Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Preferred type of Ads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We'll be adding ads soon (since we want to keep the game mostly free), and wanted to ask opinions on what kind of ad formats you guys would prefer. Banner ad at the top? At the bottom? Popups now and then (ie on starting the game, on publishing a pet)?

1) banner at top
[Image: XsZEdt2.png]

2) banner at bottom
[Image: J7P3IrR.png]

3) occasional popups
[Image: tjVRU1G.png]

Ads will be removed with any purchase, forever. There will also be optional ads that give free stuff for watching short clips, but that's another thing.

Feel free to give examples of ads in games you've played and enjoyed in the past!
Obviously the no. 1.

Because no. 2 is vulnerable to accidentally tap it while you were about to tap one menu icon.

No. 3 has similar reason with no. 2, unless it pops up at legit timing (so not randomly pops up) such as when you have finished to create a pet and such.
I have a somewhat small phone screen and find bottom/top ads intrusive and ruin the overall aesthetic of the app. I personally prefer the pop-up kind.
(06-21-2018, 03:13 AM)wenom Wrote: [ -> ]I have a somewhat small phone screen and find bottom/top ads intrusive and ruin the overall aesthetic of the app. I personally prefer the pop-up kind.

what model is your phone? I'll search out the dimensions and double check it's still playable with any ads we put in.

I'm leaning towards banner ad at the top, but don't want to ruin anyone's experience!
The top one is the best, because I can see it but it won't be annoying.