Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: I only didn't like one thing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thing i didn't like is that colors have limited uses. I think you should make them have unlimited uses once you buy them. I am broke on coins now and when my colors' uses end then i will have to use the boring free colors.
If you have more petz, as they level up they'll generate more coinz per click for their owner (you!), which will make colors a lot easier to get. Maybe, we can add a monthly palette, an additional "free" palette that changes every month. That might be fun!
(07-02-2018, 02:48 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]If you have more petz, as they level up they'll generate more coinz per click for their owner (you!), which will make colors a lot easier to get. Maybe, we can add a monthly palette, an additional "free" palette that changes every month. That might be fun!

Sure, that could be good!
Perhaps change the amount of coins you get when clicking petz though, it is kinda slow to get 250 coins only to buy the Relaxing or Sleeping or whatever Forest palette.
(07-04-2018, 05:26 PM)Corn Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2018, 02:48 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]If you have more petz, as they level up they'll generate more coinz per click for their owner (you!), which will make colors a lot easier to get. Maybe, we can add a monthly palette, an additional "free" palette that changes every month. That might be fun!

Perhaps change the amount of coins you get when clicking petz though, it is kinda slow to get 250 coins only to buy the Relaxing or Sleeping or whatever Forest palette.

what do you mean amount of coinz you get when clicking petz? hmm maybe some palettes could be cheaper, I'll consider that.
(07-05-2018, 01:54 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]Corn

what do you mean amount of coinz you get when clicking petz? hmm maybe some palettes could be cheaper, I'll consider that.

By that, i mean that if you touch a pet that's not yours, you can only get 1 coin. You get 3 or 2 if you touch a pet that's yours.
Got it?
(07-07-2018, 11:52 AM)Corn Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2018, 01:54 AM)sketchi Wrote: [ -> ]Corn

By that, i mean that if you touch a pet that's not yours, you can only get 1 coin. You get 3 or 2 if you touch a pet that's yours.
Got it?

I've decided to make colors free (for the most part), you are right, it's not fun counting pixels xD
so thanks for your feedback, though it took me a while to make this decision!!