Pixel Petz Club

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing Pixel Petz for a while and I was wondering (and would like to ask) if there was a way to increase pet space from 5 (since you can only have 5 petz to start with)
I think that this is the max number, and you can't get more than this, unless you buy the golden token and open more slots. For me, 5 slots are enough, but I know that some people want more pets so they are buying the golden token. I am playing this games mostly when I want to chill from CSGO, or while I am looking for people to trade skins using an online skin trader. CS requires a lot of focus on the game, but this game is very good for relaxing.
You can actually increase your box space by pressing the + button next to your limit, or you can purchase a Golden Token to get unlimited space.
As an avid Pixel Petz player, expanding pet space beyond the initial 5 feels like a game-changer. Perhaps through achievements, in-game purchases, or reaching specific milestones, unlocking more pet slots would enhance the gameplay, allowing for a diverse and growing  virtual pet collection. gb whatsapp Pro
As a devoted Pixel Petz player, the prospect of expanding pet space beyond the initial 5 feels revolutionary. Perhaps through achievements, in-game purchases, or reaching specific milestones, unlocking more pet slots could elevate the  gameplay experience, enabling a diverse and expanding virtual pet collection. fm whatsapp