The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $current_page - Line: 35 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php 35 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/newpoints.php 721 require_once
/inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php 196 newpoints_load_plugins
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 newpoints_plugins_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $current_page - Line: 44 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php 44 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/newpoints.php 721 require_once
/inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php 196 newpoints_load_plugins
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 newpoints_plugins_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "pointsview" - Line: 1511 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php 1511 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 newpoints_blockview_print
/printthread.php 214 pluginSystem->run_hooks

Pixel Petz Club
Forum Suggestions / Bugs - Printable Version

+- Pixel Petz Club (http://forum.pixelpetz.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (http://forum.pixelpetz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Rules & Info (http://forum.pixelpetz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Forum Suggestions / Bugs (/showthread.php?tid=32)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - Perfectmonster - 05-22-2020

I HAVE A BUG AND IM SAD. 
I tried to clone my fox (Amber) and she costs 6800 coins to make. The game booted me out, and when I got back on my money was gone but my Amber clone was never created. I'm really upset. 

I'm @PerfectMonster in the game. Please help. I want Amber back ?

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - icewolf113 - 06-06-2020

Pretty sure I found a bug with the last game update. Before the update I could breed just fine. Now when I get a successful breeding I can see the babies but they are all white basic bases and when I click any button they disappear, and I am stuck with the loading cogwheel forever. I even let it sit for over an hour last night to no avail. The biggest problem is when I am forced to restart the game there is no pregnancy and I am out of the coins it took to breed.I had no issues before the last update, and have spent a lot if coins trying to see if it was just a fluke. Considering every time I selected that I would care for the babies and his confrim suggests the breeding was successful. Hope this can be fixed since breeding is part of the fun, but its no fun ifnyou lose coins and get nothing out of it every time.

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - AlexDabz - 07-11-2020

I have to report a bug. So I saved up 3 headphone heads and bought a rock necklace. I finally had 3, so I traded in for a box. The game froze when I opened the box, so I closed it out. Reopened to find no part, no more necklaces. I want a refund ;-; (Cris in Japanese)

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - AlexDabz - 07-11-2020

(07-11-2020, 03:12 AM)AlexDabz Wrote: I have to report a bug. So I saved up 3 headphone heads and bought a rock necklace. I finally had 3, so I traded in for a box. The game froze when I opened the box, so I closed it out. Reopened to find no part, no more necklaces. I want a refund ;-; (Cris in Japanese)

NVM just fixed it XD

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - Miki - 07-15-2020

Hey all, sorry we haven't posted to our Forums in a while! I just want to drop by and let you know that if you find any bugs in-game, we actually have an email that you can send reports to! So, for any future issues, please let us know via our email at help@pixelpetz.com and we will get to you ASAP.

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - AlexDabz - 07-22-2020

I can't use email right now, but I have a glitch. I can't buy gems!! like the real money gems! I wanna spend money! ;-;

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - Miki - 07-22-2020

(07-22-2020, 01:17 AM)AlexDabz Wrote: I can't use email right now, but I have a glitch. I can't buy gems!! like the real money gems! I wanna spend money! ;-;

We are currently aware of the situation regarding our app not appearing in the Google Play Store. As a result of this issue, in-app purchases may also not function properly. We are working hard to communicate with Google and bring it back so that players may resume using our app as usual. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - Stellakitty/Valkitty - 07-31-2020

i cant see notifs or buy things, such as partz...
[Image: 1596157703_9839a80b78186e50b4bda43c500b1df3.png]

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - Miki - 08-05-2020

(07-31-2020, 01:08 AM)Stellakitty/Valkitty Wrote: i cant see notifs or buy things, such as partz...
[Image: 1596157703_9839a80b78186e50b4bda43c500b1df3.png]

Try updating your app to version 0.2.81.

RE: Forum Suggestions / Bugs - CanisPrimus - 08-21-2020

Hi im new here and trying to use this feature so dont mind me while I get used to this. ?