The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $current_page - Line: 35 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php 35 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/newpoints.php 721 require_once
/inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php 196 newpoints_load_plugins
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 newpoints_plugins_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $current_page - Line: 44 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php 44 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/newpoints.php 721 require_once
/inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php 196 newpoints_load_plugins
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 newpoints_plugins_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "pointsview" - Line: 1442 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php 1442 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 newpoints_blockview
/showthread.php 470 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $profilelink - Line: 1001 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php 1001 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 thankyoulike_postbit
/inc/functions_post.php 878 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $profilelink - Line: 1002 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php 1002 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unapproved_shade - Line: 2 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php 1108 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "thankyoulike" - Line: 5 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $profilelink - Line: 1001 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $profilelink - Line: 1002 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unapproved_shade - Line: 2 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "thankyoulike" - Line: 5 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unapproved_shade - Line: 2 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1093) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1093) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php 1093 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 76 - File: showthread.php(1612) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1612) : eval()'d code 76 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1612 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[URGENT!] Account Unplayable - Petz Glitch
Exclamation 
Hey, I've been having this problem since about an hour ago, and have tried everything (logged out, uninstalled, restarted, etc). I made a new petz and afterwards tried to take out one of my oldest petz Angel. She's the one in my profile picture. Anyway, I couldn't bring her out from the + button, and when I dragged her into my petz list directly through the petz window, she was added but my app froze when I tried to exit the petz menu. So, I restarted and every time now, this is what I see.

[Image: 2dbe2a54418146937c0f9683dd6e318b.png]

The screen is dimmed, and I can't press any of the buttons. It doesn't say Angel is in my petz list anymore, either. I'm not sure what is causing this, but I am very certain that maybe it has to do with Angel? This glitch has caused me to not be able to play now. I hope you can fix it somehow. ><
[Image: Miki_Signature3.png]
Do you recall anything done differently an hour ago? ie, create a new pet, completed a trade? I'll look into this!
(01-21-2019, 01:40 AM)sketchi Wrote: Do you recall anything done differently an hour ago? ie, create a new pet, completed a trade? I'll look into this!

I have a very strong feeling of what may have happened.

I created my pet named "Salem" and afterwards went to turn in my petz jobs. Interestingly enough this just so happened to be when my pet "Angel" hit level 5. I took each pet out to set up their jobs again but when I pressed + to take Angel out, every time I tapped her it wouldn't take her out. So I decided to go into the Petz window and manually drag her into my active petz. When I went into the petz window, Salem was actually in the 3rd active petz slot, so I put him away and then dragged Angel into my active petz. That's when it all glitched I believe. I also want to add that I noticed Angel shows as having 0 likes now in my petz window, but if I go to her bio directly it shows the actual likes. I hope I made sense. Thank you again. <3
(01-21-2019, 02:10 AM)Miki Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 01:40 AM)sketchi Wrote: Do you recall anything done differently an hour ago? ie, create a new pet, completed a trade? I'll look into this!

I created my pet named "Salem" and afterwards went to turn in my petz jobs. Interestingly enough this just so happened to be when my pet "Angel" hit level 5. I took each pet out to set up their jobs again but when I pressed + to take Angel out, every time I tapped her it wouldn't take her out. So I decided to go into the Petz window and manually drag her into my active petz. When I went into the petz window, Salem was actually in the 3rd active petz slot, so I put him away and then dragged Angel into my active petz. That's when it all glitched I believe. I also want to add that I noticed Angel shows as having 0 likes now in my petz window, but if I go to her bio directly it shows the actual likes. I hope I made sense. Thank you again. <3

Ah, I see! Angel is definitely messed up with her levels, I'll look into fixing her asap! Will keep you updated.
(01-21-2019, 05:18 AM)sketchi Wrote:

Ah, I see! Angel is definitely messed up with her levels, I'll look into fixing her asap! Will keep you updated.

Alright, thank you so much. Not sure if this also has to do with the same issue but I can't seem to go to my Box 2 or 3 as well.
(01-21-2019, 06:19 AM)Miki Wrote:

Alright, thank you so much. Not sure if this also has to do with the same issue but I can't seem to go to my Box 2 or 3 as well.

ahhh it seems it's to do with going over max level (currently 5). I've dialed down her exp to 9999 (level 4), for now, it should fix your login problems. with the next update you'll be able to send her on jobz again but for now just keep her jobless. xD;
(01-21-2019, 10:20 AM)sketchi Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 06:19 AM)Miki Wrote:

ahhh it seems it's to do with going over max level (currently 5). I've dialed down her exp to 9999 (level 4), for now, it should fix your login problems. with the next update you'll be able to send her on jobz again but for now just keep her jobless. xD;

Thank you SO much! Man, she was so professional she broke my game hehe. I'll def keep her jobless until the next update rolls around.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miki's post:
  • sketchi