The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $current_page - Line: 35 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php 35 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/newpoints.php 721 require_once
/inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php 196 newpoints_load_plugins
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 newpoints_plugins_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $current_page - Line: 44 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_buynametitle.php 44 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/newpoints.php 721 require_once
/inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php 196 newpoints_load_plugins
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 newpoints_plugins_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 107 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $bam_announcements - Line: 111 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 111 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "pointsview" - Line: 1442 - File: inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/newpoints/core/hooks.php 1442 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 newpoints_blockview
/showthread.php 470 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $profilelink - Line: 1001 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php 1001 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 thankyoulike_postbit
/inc/functions_post.php 878 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $profilelink - Line: 1002 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php 1002 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unapproved_shade - Line: 2 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php 1108 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "thankyoulike" - Line: 5 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unapproved_shade - Line: 2 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1093) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1093) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php 1093 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $profilelink - Line: 1001 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $profilelink - Line: 1002 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unapproved_shade - Line: 2 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "thankyoulike" - Line: 5 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1108) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unapproved_shade - Line: 2 - File: inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(1093) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 76 - File: showthread.php(1612) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27-nfsn1 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1612) : eval()'d code 76 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1612 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Forum Suggestions / Bugs
(03-25-2019, 04:37 AM)Neon Nightmare Wrote: Hey!! I’d send this in an email, but I can’t find where it is, so hopefully people still check here- I’m completely locked out of the app, as far as I know! It froze when I was adopting a pet, and now whenever I try to open the app it goes up to 80%ish percent loaded before dropping back to 72% and softlocking completely at 92%. The pet still moves, but it won’t load at all D:
I’ve tried reinstalling the app and logging out and back in, but nothing’s helped as of now. This seems like a pretty major bug, but I can’t find any other people it’s happened to!! Hopefully this is the right place to put this, and if anybody has the customer support email please let me know!

Hey! This does sound like quite the problem. The customer support email is beta@pixelpetz.com so I hope that's helpful. Also, I recommend including information such as your device type, version, OS, etc.
[Image: Miki_Signature3.png]
(03-25-2019, 05:40 AM)Miki Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 04:37 AM)Neon Nightmare Wrote: Hey!! I’d send this in an email, but I can’t find where it is, so hopefully people still check here- I’m completely locked out of the app, as far as I know! It froze when I was adopting a pet, and now whenever I try to open the app it goes up to 80%ish percent loaded before dropping back to 72% and softlocking completely at 92%. The pet still moves, but it won’t load at all D:
I’ve tried reinstalling the app and logging out and back in, but nothing’s helped as of now. This seems like a pretty major bug, but I can’t find any other people it’s happened to!! Hopefully this is the right place to put this, and if anybody has the customer support email please let me know!

Hey! This does sound like quite the problem. The customer support email is beta@pixelpetz.com so I hope that's helpful. Also, I recommend including information such as your device type, version, OS, etc.
Thank you so much, I just sent the email!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neon Nightmare's post:
  • Miki

We've been able to reproduce this bug (if you quit in the middle of adopting a pet, it'll freeze on logging back in), and it's pretty bad! We're in the middle of fixing this, will keep you updated!
I have two petz and the game won't let me make the third. Everything is fine until I get on the third stage where you color them and it won't let me use any tools (not even the bucket) but it lets me zoom in on the pet and move it around but not to focus on specific parts of the body (like when everything else becomes transparent). Also it lets me select a color and everything but doesn't do anything when I click on the pet. Btw it was fine before. And i've tried makeing the pet from a blank again and reinstalling the game.
(05-01-2019, 09:10 AM)Rauchos Wrote: I have two petz and the game won't let me make the third. Everything is fine until I get on the third stage where you color them and it won't let me use any tools (not even the bucket) but it lets me zoom in on the pet and move it around but not to focus on specific parts of the body (like when everything else becomes transparent). Also it lets me select a color and everything but doesn't do anything when I click on the pet. Btw it was fine before. And i've tried makeing the pet from a blank again and reinstalling the game.

Is your app completely up-to-date? There was an issue in version 0.1.12 that caused a bunch of creation and petz editing flaws. The latest version (0.1.13) should fix these issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miki's post:
  • sketchi
(05-02-2019, 12:14 AM)Miki Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 09:10 AM)Rauchos Wrote: I have two petz and the game won't let me make the third. Everything is fine until I get on the third stage where you color them and it won't let me use any tools (not even the bucket) but it lets me zoom in on the pet and move it around but not to focus on specific parts of the body (like when everything else becomes transparent). Also it lets me select a color and everything but doesn't do anything when I click on the pet. Btw it was fine before. And i've tried makeing the pet from a blank again and reinstalling the game.

Is your app completely up-to-date? There was an issue in version 0.1.12 that caused a bunch of creation and petz editing flaws. The latest version (0.1.13) should fix these issues.

I updated it and now it's fixed, thank you
[-] The following 2 users Like Rauchos's post:
  • sketchi, Miki
Hello, I have a bug! So, even though I have the game updated, I still cannot make cats!

I hope something can be done to help!
(07-02-2019, 01:32 AM)L3M0N Wrote: Hello, I have a bug! So, even though I have the game updated, I still cannot make cats!

I hope something can be done to help!

Are you a Beta Tester and is your app version 0.2.0?
1 thing that buugs me, is Timeout, It's very sad and uselless, and specially, when ppl do it randomly! Stop this "Timeout" thing, PLEASE! I hate it! And it makes us sad
Heart CheetahLexi72, a person who takes free and unwanted pets! Make donations, for me, and my fans! ;3 Heart
Quote:The creative, artistic, animal lover and 1# cheetah lover, in the universe!

Hello! My username is Todorokitty.
There has been this bug going on concerning editing collab petz. When I try to edit someone's petz (they have given me edit permission) the editing program kicks me out. I click the edit button again, and it just brings me back to my petz. I'm not sure why it keeps doing that. I have tried removing and re-adding ,myself as a pixer, but this bug just reoccurs. Please try to look into this problem if you can, as it happens to many others as well.
Have a nice day