Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When’s your birthday?
Mine is today! Yep, I have a Halloween birthday. It’s my favorite holiday because of that Big Grin

What about you? Is yours on a holiday too, or is it just some random day?
oh man happy birthday!! a few days late but i hope you had fun!! do you eat lots of candy on your birthday?? :D

mine’s december 5th!! pretty random, BUT i recently found out my newest favourite character’s birthday is the day just before, so..... ;3
[Image: pixel_pets.png]
(11-03-2018, 12:57 PM)Fuzzy Keldeo Wrote: oh man happy birthday!! a few days late but i hope you had fun!! do you eat lots of candy on your birthday?? Big Grin

mine’s december 5th!! pretty random, BUT i recently found out my newest favourite character’s birthday is the day just before, so..... ;3

Thank you! I did have fun. I don't eat much candy though - I'm more of a cake/cookies/etc. person.

It's cool that your birthday is right next to your favorite character's! And even if your birthday's on a random day, I'm sure you still find it fun, lol!
Mine isn't any holiday its April 7, but my Aunts was on April Fools day! That's how she got the name April,
(12-01-2018, 02:21 PM)Happykitty56 Wrote: Mine isn't any holiday its April 7, but my Aunts was on April Fools day! That's how she got the name April,

Cool! April is a good name for someone born on April Fool's Day.